Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Haiku Poll #1: How does the economic situation make you feel...

For those of you who don't know, here are the results of our first Haiku Poll!

The question: HOW DOES THE ECONOMIC SITUATION MAKE YOU FEEL, IN HAIKU FORMAT?



Winner:

Thank you, Obama!
You stimulate my package
With your pretty face


In case you didn't know, Barack would cross an ocean for you...

AND NOW, PLEASE VOTE IN HAIKU POLL #2: How do you feel watching reality tv?
(In case it's not clear by now, all poll answers are done in haiku format)

Your options:

-Always a blonde whore/A mean one who loves to booze/Thank you, Bret Michaels
-Who are all these hacks?/I can race amazingly/At least get a rose
-Reality is crap/Just give me back my dateline/We'll catch predators
-Too cool for TV/A modern day Kerouac/I don't wash myself

VOTE NOW! (To your left, as always...)

No comments: